Saturday 3 April 2010

This Happy Breed - Background Designs

Some improved background designs:

Decided to abandon layout sheets for the time being for two reasons . . . one, I felt like finishing the artwork section, backgrounds and one more character sheet for Jamie the lifeguard, and two, I got a bit confused by what I needed to achieve for the layouts. So I'm waiting till the artwork is finished and till I can chat to someone about the layouts. Just not quite sure about camera moves and whether background layouts are done with characer sheets or separate.

I wasn't happy with some areas of the backgrounds that I had started, so I have improved them, at least I think they are an improvement! And can carry on with the others now . . . it always takes me a few days to get back into another area of work.

No comments: