Wednesday 5 December 2007

Modelling 3rd Session

The 3rd session was hard work for me, but more so from mental and emotional tiredness from the Monday's presentation than the work on Maya.

I couldn't give my full concerntration to the day and it was getting more complex, my head hurt by the end of the day. We managed to get the chair finished and rendered, but it was a long drawn out process. Unfortunately if you go wrong somewhere it takes ages to get it back to what it should be. I did seem to make a lot of mistakes, but hopefully with more practice it will start to stay in my head.

The rendering process is very difficult to get my head round, I don't think we have spent enough time looking at this area. It seems like it could be a learning session on it's own.
I am looking forward to changing the chair and creating a new design, but I may regret saying that when I get stuck!

I can think in 3D and hope that I can get hang of this programme, if I can't it will be because there is too much I want to do elsewhere on the course and without the time to concerntrate on a programme like this you can't get very far. I am going to work on my chair design over the next two weeks.

No comments: