Friday 6 June 2008

End of Year Thoughts

Well I didn't think I would make it through the first year, so it feels quite strange to be here at the end.

There is a lot of stuff I have enjoyed this year, imparticular life drawing which is something I hadn't done for years and really feel a strong connection to, which probably isn't the main aim of the course but it is my favourite topic. I hope to improve my drawing and general artwork next year further.

I have struggled with technology this year because I had limited experience when I started and having to get to grips with so many programmes all at once caused my brain to crash several times. This is still a mine field for me and I have come to the conclusion that this will never be a strong area for me.

Some of the storyboarding and scriptwriting work was enjoyable to do, but I don't know whether I could do that much of this work as it can get a little tedious.

Overall it has been a difficult year because of doing so many different things which use so many different sections of the brain, which is fine if you can multi-task. . . .but I can't!
I did survive though so I guess that is an achievement in itself.

No comments: