Monday 8 December 2008

Next on the Agenda


I need to do more painting in Photoshop and work through some tutorials . . . need to get a graphics pen.

Want to get closer to the kind of artwork that I have in my head. Need to find time to paint by hand too. Want to do more textured work, giving a more 3D look to 2D work. I was happy with the full length figure of Moe, could even do more texture, especially on his face as that was a combination of raster and vector drawings.

I need to severely edit the Cosmic Cat narrative as it is still at the first draft stage . . . but as it is 8500 words, this is going to take a while. . .

The script is going well at the moment, half way through first draft . . . which will be finished today and ready for editing tomorrow with a fresh mind.

End of term . . . can't believe it !!!






WANT TO ADD A PICTURE



No comments: