Monday 8 December 2008

Presentation


Well . . . its over!


I do still think presentations are evil, BUT I have to admit it was a very useful experience.


There are two problems with doing presentations, one is standing in front of people, being looked at and hearing your own voice, but the second is talking about your own work. This is something that I have always had a problem with, producing work is so personal and releasing it to the public is terrifying, but I do know that it has to be done at some point . . .


I nearly re-inserted my video clip into Powerpoint just before starting the presentation, but as I had tried it in the laptop at the rehearsal and it played on George's laptop I thought it would be OK . . . so typical that it didn't play. So for the future I will always re-insert just before.

No comments: