Thursday 1 November 2007

Light Parcel - Stop Motion

I found this project harder than the 'light and heavy person' project, don't really know why though. Perhaps it was the inclusion of perspective, or the fact that some peoples versions were so much longer and much more adventurous than mine. The effect at the end seemed to work OK, it was just that through the middle of the drawings I seemed to lose my way of thinking about the end position for the character. I don't think my version was very interesting compared to some but it did flow.
These exercises are very good for getting you to think about movement.

1 comment:

Andy Wyatt said...

Thinking through an animation sequence before you start is crucial. Do you think the planning you did on the interaction sequence will help with the animation?