Monday 20 April 2009

Knights storyboard animatic

First stage of the animatic was to re-arrange my thumbnail storyboard into some sort of order in an 'rough' animatic. This took some time, the script is quite complicated because of the repetitiveness of the action sequences, so getting everything to fit together was a bit fiddly. . . but I got as far as I could without having a second opinion to pick out further bits that needed work.

I feel time is running out so it will have to do so that I can get on with the 'actual' animatic.

I am trying to do 'cut out' bits for the action sequences as it could help speed things up, but I think it is going to get a bit complicated. . . not really enjoying this at the moment!

Going to use Flash again for all the sequences and edit in Premiere, I want to get as many scenes done as quickly as possible, and try to concerntrate on getting some timing sorted rather than spend a lot of time drawing. Don't feel like its going to get finished at the moment.

No comments: