Wednesday 3 March 2010

Couch Potato Animatic stills








Decided to do different styles for each animatic. . . Don't be Rude on the Road took 3 weeks, with all the shading artwork, but I did lose 4 days getting going on it at the beginning. So feeling a bit behind schedule I thought about doing a simpler style for Couch Potato and see how quickly I could get a result.
This simpler version took about 8 days . . . just doing black and white, although if I have time at the end I think I will add some simple shading. But it does work OK. I used Photoshop animation to get some timing before going into Premiere for editing, this gave me a sooner example of what was working and what wasn't.
Some stills from the animatic only here as I'm having trouble uploading video footage onto my blog, the 'Road' animatic upload is such poor quality.

No comments: