Friday 15 February 2008

Journalism Project

This has not been an enjoyable project for anyone in my team, including me! Don't know why really, prehaps as it is set up to give students experience of working with different people within our own group and having to work for another course but as someone with work experience already it just didn't seem necessary. The idea of working for TV within the studios does not appeal to me because it seems a very hyped environment with lots of egos floating round! I can hear some people saying 'how cynical of you', oh well! I know some people did enjoy the experience though and so for them it probably opened a window of opportunity.

I think I am more of a solo project person and so that aspect of the project was difficult, and although I enjoy taking charge of a project that is based on my ideas, I did not enjoy trying to movtivate people who clearly were not going to take part no matter what I said. I think it felt like alot of pressure also because the After Effects session did not give me enough information to feel confident to go off and produce a project after one day's confusing tutorial.

Not looking forward to any more work on this project.

No comments: