Wednesday 20 January 2010

Major Project Schedule

I need to look at the time until the deadline and work out a timetable, which I haven't done as yet due to distracting elements.

The countdown clock on the Learning Space brought home the deadline looming ever closer . . . so I'm going to do a week by week schedule for the work to be done, as far as I can, as some work is unquantifiable at the moment.

Draft scripts are written, which is great, becasue it means I can start visualising the scenes for the animatic, and the rest of the artwork can be more accurate as I can pick out important scenes to illustrate. Need to finalise the scripts, but they seem to work OK at the moment. Have a Direction meeting this Friday so that will hopefully give some measure of the work to do on them.

No comments: