Friday 22 January 2010

Thumbnails, Storyboards and Animatics Timescale

Just about to start thumbnailing out the three scripts, always a bit nerve racking to start . . . but hopefully they will not be too difficult to sort out as I am relatively happy with the scripts and plan to stick to them.

I am planning to do the storyboards and animatics sort of at the same time, as I want to get the three animatics finished in the next 6-7 weeks, excluding a scratch track. Riptides is my favourite scenario, so I am going to concerntrate on that one first and hopefully get that one right.

Concept artwork isn't finished, unfortunately, but I'm going to do bits inbetween other work and finish the rest over Easter.

Any layout sheets I do (which will be done in the third term) will be for Riptides, as I don't think there is enough time to do them for all the scenarios, and then I can concerntrate on getting them right, as I haven't done layout sheets before.

No comments: